Thursday, December 24, 2009

Googly Eyes


(fm the BC thread "The thrill of victory or the agony of defeat")

novanglus,
Christopher Walken has made a career of doing this


You wait long enough and everything comes back. I remember when Saturday Night Live was funny. Good of Christopher Walken to pick up the sword. He is a serious professional. I read once about his monk like work habits in preparing for even the smallest role. Once I met him at the airport. He was unusually detached in his demeanor. You are correct that he did those voice patterns deliberately and I would like to hear from a professional, probably a neurologist, if they could mean anything in Obama's case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.