Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cooked Books


(fm the BC thread "The Monkey Trap")

Doug,
Unemployment among young adults is worse than the U.S. average.

The Unemployment numbers are as cooked as the Global Warming numbers. The growing realization of that creates a synergy that feeds the accelerating moral bankruptcy and rejection of the Administration.

I have been officially unemployed for over a year, because I had a period of temporary employment I am ineligible for an extension of benefits that I would have received if I had simple stayed out of work. Things are now getting frankly very bad. There must be hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of people like me who are simply not being counted because they do not register for weekly benefits.

They are going to hire several million minorities in their 20s and 30s using the Stimulus slush funds. That will drive down the reported Unemployment numbers before the 2010 election. The real rates for young people, who are unemployable by the private sector, and for Caucasian males over 50 will be astronomical.

Also the four footed friend has had a relapse of his myelopathy and can no longer stand unaided.

2 comments:

  1. Condolences about the four footed friend. Family and I have been there - on four separate occasions. We no longer have pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences about the four footed friend. Family and I have been there - on four separate occasions. We no longer have pets.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.