Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Comment on Pal2pal,
"R.I.P. Loyal and Loving Friend"


My 4 footed friend has not been able to stand for two weeks, I ordered the $600 cart and the $100 belly sling so I hope that in a couple of weeks, if he holds on, he will be able to go out and will start to feel some joy again. What he really needs is an MRI and an operation, it is as likely to be a disc injury as myelopathy, but that is simply unaffordable now.

When I mentioned this at the bottom of a comment on the Belmont Club no one responded to my windy points on politics, national security or art but everyone suddenly was there for me for the dog. We are never more human than when we are with our dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.