Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Comment on The Belmont Club
"The end of the day"


People who do something cannot do nothing. Once I heard that men who had been Commanding Officers in the Navy retired and often died within two years. Slugs on the other hand are immortal.

The unemployment statistics do not count me. My unemployment eligibility ran out after a year and I am making part time money at a job that ends in a couple of months. If you define the problem away you can pretend that you can manage it. Not counting millions of people who are really unemployed is "No true Scotsman" logic.

What do educated people do when they can't find work? They blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.