Saturday, September 26, 2009

Comment on The Belmont Club
"Calculus"


the moves of (a) chess master

The sheer arrogance and stupidity of this cannot be beat. This is the Sheriff who boasts "Don't worry I can always use force as a last resort" but who is already destroying his own gun before the bad guy comes out into the street. This is the chess player who tosses away a few pawns and a bishop and a knight and then points out a few moves to his opponent, just to be helpful. This is the conceited jerk who says "Go ahead I'll tie one hand behind my back. You take the first punch."

The only reason that this administration said anything is that they were caught. Why did the Iranians send the letter? Maybe just to shove a thumb in our eye. It would not surprise me if one day we find evidence that the administration sent messages to Tehran begging them not to reveal the truth and advising them on how to evade inspection.

This might explain yesterday's Big Government headline that I blogged about, "Sarkozy Mocks Obama at UN."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.