Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Comment on the Belmont Club:
"Humble Pie"


The pedantic adulterer when caught en flagrante delicto said to his wife "No no my dear I am surprised and You are astounded."

America's immigration laws were written by Ted Kennedy.
Need I say more?

-------
Sara (Pal2Pal),

cornbread to go with a pot of 13 bean soup with Cajun seasoning

If you open your door you will see me standing outside with a plate amd bowl.

Back in the Stone Age when Washington's streets were paved with wooden planks called corduroy I occasionally got to visit the small company town. It was possible then to go into the basement of the Capital and eat in the employees cafeteria. It was the same food served upstairs in the Senate dining room. My favorite was the corn bread and navy bean soup, the perfect Union of North and South.

Mar 2, 2010 - 5:10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.