Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Apple


I like Apple products. I am using one now but they are arrogant. Having Al Gore on the Board of Directors is just dumb. No consumer products company should be looking to offend almost half their potential audience. If I was in that type of business I would avoid having Dick Cheney on my Board for the same reason. The fact is that boycotting Fox is all stupid posturing to excite a narrow base that Apple has relied on and need to grow beyond. Both Apple and News Corp (Fox) have Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud as a major investor. The Fox boycott is shell game public relations for left wing rubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.