Sunday, February 20, 2011

Comment on PJM, Ed Driscoll »
Time to Party Like It’s 1995?

Ed Driscoll » Time to Party Like It’s 1995?

"Dems Vow Not to Report to Work Monday, on Federal Holiday"

There is a Murdoch Press ready headline, someone tell him to hire me.

If the Dems parade around closed offices on Monday with signs decrying the Rethuglican shutdown and dream of the Legend of the Humiliation of Gingrich on their Tivo™ will the media report it with a straight face?

Some people have to learn how to handle a government functionary.
(My regrets that the video is colorized and acid on the wound that Warner's lawyers had Youtube disable embedding)

[as he goes to hand Renault a bribe]
Jan Brandel: Captain Renault... may I?
Captain Renault: Oh no! Not here please! Come to my office
               tomorrow morning. We'll do everything businesslike.
Jan Brandel: We'll be there at six!
Captain Renault: I'll be there at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.