Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Think Local


(fm the BC thread "Covered with a tarp")

SIGINTEL,
They’ll never impeach themselves

The answer remains the old fashioned way of hard work. If you want to control the national government in America, including the Impeachment process in the House and the trial and treaty processes in the Senate then the place to begin is locally. Gain control over your local government and then gain control over your state government. That is what controls redistricting and the patronage jobs. That is the source of the Democrats power. Once you control that then you will control the Center. I am applying to work for a Conservative Democrat's local campaign for two reasons;
1. I really need the $300/wk,
2. that is the political reality in NYC.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://businesseshome.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.