See also on LGF's next thread.
1. The Audacity of Hope = The Arrogance of Spin
2. Teachable point, the POTUS blathers like an overpromoted adjunct
lecturer and people might die.
3. Did he really say beer? Very condescending. The British used to invite
union leaders into Downing Street for Beer and Sandwiches
to resolve a strike.
4. Every thug and low life now knows that it is open season on Gates'
house. The police won't dare respond aggressively to a reported
5. Be Fair. If Obama only got to comment on things he knows something
about he'd be like those Mutes going around handing out
Talk to the Deaf cards on the subway.
6. Gates apparently yelled "You have no idea who you're dealing with!"
To which the answer is "Correct Sir and until I know you will obey
7. Where are those Youtube videos on what to do when stopped by the
Po-Leese? Someone was kind enough to point me to Chris Rock.
8. Did this prize have anything to do with charming Michelle at Princeton
before Lucky Harvard snagged him?
9. Failing to follow proper instructions from a Law Enforcement Officer
can get you arrested for impeding a lawful government activity.
Compare Obama's small minded non-apology to the fine job that Jeff Bezos did after Amazon stepped on its' reputation by deleting files without warning.
1. Big dog does it right. Little dog whines and makes a mess on the floor.
2. Idiots focus on point scoring rather than problem solving.
I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right.
- Dr. Strangelove
3. In the meantime our Chief Diplomat and the North Koreans are
throwing poo at each other. This was the gang that was going to restore
the world's respect and affection and trust for us?
4. When I make a mistake, it's a beaut!
- Fiorello Laguardia
Not my usual BC style but I thought the change couldn't hurt for once.