Friday, July 02, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out?

(fm the BC thread "And Justice For All")

Zelda,
(who finds my connections unfocused)

This is my idea of fun. As those who I call Oligarchs shred the bonds of comity that bind people into a law abiding society there will be increasing pressure on those with a traditional sense of their role as protectors of society. My speculation was that in the three cases of the. Black Panthers, the Seals, and the rush to indict the Russians we are seeing the unraveling of the bonds between the sheep dogs and those who claimed the respect due to legitimate rulers.The treason of Educators, Academics, and Politicians is betrayal by those who should be the guiding Shepherds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.