Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Real New York

Today I walked through Central Park and saw people from all backgrounds enjoying themselves in perfect freedom under an American flag.
Also watching was a friendly and most unintimidating police officer of South Asian origin on a motor-scooter. As I said to him more people should see this because this here in Central Park is the real New York, not the alien mob in Zuccotti Park.

A beautiful Autumn day on The Mall. Locals and tourists all at their best.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, c'mon. Who are you kidding. You took these photos from another age and time. Everybody knows that NYC is filled with 99 percenters. /s

    How can NY remain so Leftwing?  I spoke with the younger, more conservative, of my two sisters, and she can't stand most politicians she says. (Wait for it). She thinks Schumer is brilliant. I can't even talk to the older Manhattanite. No effing wonder they can stand hizzoner and his placating those spoilt brat fleabaggers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged but moderated.
Thoughtful contributions are welcome. Spam and abuse are not. This is my house.